The Benefits of Plastic Surgery
The technological advances in cosmetic surgery have made it safer and less invasive. Cosmetic therapies and procedures affect people physically, emotionally and mentally, generating positive self-esteem that can improve many aspects of their life. In fact, even minor or subtle changes in appearance can be beneficial, giving one more confidence in their ability to interact with other people in their personal life; helping to enhance the impression they make in professional and career situations; or simply feeling better about themselves overall by retaining or regaining a youthful look.
Egozi Plastic Surgery Center offers a variety of services to help people enhance their appearance through elective cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures. When most people discuss the benefits of having plastic surgery, the discussion almost always starts with the appearance benefits. However, some patients seek consultation with a plastic surgeon due to medical reasons such as birth defects, accidents or cancer for reconstruction.
Reasons for Seeking Plastic Surgery
There are many reasons someone might want to seek plastic surgery. These are a few that we come across often:
- Changing one’s appearance: Sometimes seeking to improve one’s appearance can help people feel better about themselves. As a plastic surgeon, Dr. Egozi’s goal is to help you look as good as you feel and maintain a natural, youthful appearance. It’s amazing how simply changing one’s physical appearance can enhance confidence, self-image and esteem.
- Breathing easier: Some people may benefit from a rhinoplasty (nose job) and septoplasty to correct a deviated septum, and thus improve a person’s ability to breathe.
- Better posture: Posture, as well as back or shoulder pain, can be improved with breast reduction surgery where large heavy breasts pull on the patient’s back, neck, and shoulder joints.
- Removing excess skin: Patients who’ve undergone significant weight loss frequently experience issues with rubbing and irritation from the excess loose skin that remains. Various methods to remove and tailor this excess skin and tissue like abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), brachioplasty (arm lift), major mastopexy (breast lift), and even facelifts help recontour these loose tissues to restore the youthful, natural appearance Dr. Egozi is known for.
- Medical reconstruction: Various traumatic events like burns or breast cancer, lacerations, dog bites to name a few are also referred for treatment by a plastic surgeon. Plastic surgeons are uniquely qualified to improve a patients appearance whether for cosmetic or reconstructive reasons.
Only a plastic surgeon that is board certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties has the extensive education and years of training that can best treat patients with these issues and can operate on any part of the body. No other type of cosmetic surgeon has these unique and broad set of skills. In choosing Dr. Eric Egozi you know you are choosing a highly trained and highly qualified surgeon to look after your needs whether cosmetic or reconstructive.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Egozi Plastic Surgery Center is one of the most advanced centers, offering the entire spectrum of aesthetic procedures (facial rejuvenation, body contouring & sculpting), including non-invasive, minimally invasive, moderately invasive, and full surgical treatments. Our center is modern, comfortable and conveniently located near Tampa, Florida. Our office includes a private state-of-the-art operating suite, where most cosmetic surgery is performed. Patients can enjoy the convenience of having surgery and returning home the same day. Our recovery room is private and comfortable, and staffed by fully trained RN’s. Patients remain closely monitored throughout their stay.
At Egozi Plastic Surgery Center, our mission is to help restore your youthful appearance, reawaken your natural beauty and enhance your life. Tampa – call us today for your consultation at (727) 461-5872 or schedule your consultation online.